The Future of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 2021
Most of today’s organizations lack mature and effective diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs, according to this 2021 study, conducted by HR.com, in partnership with Wiley Beyond and several other industry-leading organizations.
The businesses that do have effective DEI programs tend to share a range of characteristics and practices. In short, they achieve their status by working at it. To better understand why so many struggle as well as how the best ones succeed, we investigated the following areas:
- the DEI landscape, including program maturity levels and equitable pay
- the extent to which key DEI initiatives are developed and their perceived level of effectiveness
- who is typically responsible for DEI and the extent to which they are funded and supported
- how employers’ use of training, incentives, communication practices, and metrics relate to DEI
- the prevalence of inclusive benefits
- the practices that seem most closely associated with DEI success
Fill out the form below for a free download.
"Just two-fifths of organizations have overall DEI initiatives that could be deemed as mature."